BP 4000 briquetting press
The BP 4000 is a heavy built medium size mechanical briquette press for professional manufactures. The press is equipped with an advanced control system that allows internet access. It is possible to monitor, operate or search for failures and even to reprogram the PLC-function via an internet connection. All operation texts and failure notices can be shown in up to 16 languages. The log function is an important tool for analyzing and improving the briquetting process.
The BP 4000 is a strong press with a sturdy housing made of high tensile steel and fixed on heavy steel reinforced concrete foundation which secures a quiet and safe operation with extremely low vibration level.
It is a very reliable briquette maker with a capacity up to 750 kg/h and produces a briquette with a diameter of 60 mm. It is especially suitable for production of industrial briquettes from dust like MDF, but also for a smaller consumer wooden log.
Features & Benefits:
- Touch screen operation via control panel or your iPad
- Latest PLC software for control system and itnernet log in
- Service-friendly and easy to clean
- Easy to service and low maintenance costs
- Die system with exchangable wear parts to reduce costs
- Ideal for briquetting of dust such as MDF
- Heavy built and suitable for running 3-shift operation
- Low vibration level
Briquette size: Ø60mm
Capacity: 500-750 kg/h
Download BP4000 to read more.
Click the link if you wish to see the complete list of presses offered by C.F. Nielsen.