BP 6510 briquetting press
The mechanical briquetting press BP6510 has an advanced design and is the top line in briquetting
The double feeding system guarantees high capacity, regardless of the density of the raw material.
The press is equipped with an advanced control system that allows internet access. It is possible to monitor, operate or search for failures and even to reprogram the PLC-function via an internet connection. All operation texts and failure notices can be shown in up to 16 languages. The log function is an important tool for analyzing and improving the briquetting process.
The BP 6510 is a very strong press with heavy bronze bearings and a sturdy housing made of high tensile steel and fixed on heavy steel reinforced concrete foundation which secures a quiet and safe operation with extremely low vibration level.
A unique piston and die system with exchangeable piston crown and wear rings is available for different types of briquettes from various raw materials.
The press is mainly suitable for high capacity production of consumer briquettes with 10-12% moisture and a capacity of up to 2300 kg/h. Briquettes can be round with a diameter of 90 mm or square 75×75 mm.
Main Features and Benefits
- Modern design with streamlined fiberglass covers
- Reduced noise level
- Bigger motors until 75 kW
- Touch screen operation via control panel or your iPad
- Latest PLC software for control system and itnernet log in
- Service-friendly and easy to clean
- Easy to service and low maintenance costs
- Die system with exchangable wear parts to reduce costs
- Improved safety system
- Improved lubrication system
- Improved oil/water cooling
- Heavy built and suitable for running 3-shift operation
We appreciate your interest in our products and our company. To ensure you the best follow-up, please apply correct contact details in the form below. In order for us to give you a customized reply, please be as detailed in your message, as possible.